Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank You!!

Brent and I would like to thank everyone that attended our wedding showers this weekend! It was great to see and be able to visit with our guests. Plus all the fun gifts ;-) We would also like to give a big shout out to Tammy, Donna, Mrs. Spinweber, Becky, Judy, Mrs. Cross, Katelyn, Deb, Megan, Kent, Jeff, Beryl, Crystal, Angie, Vicki, Larry, Chad and anyone else that helped and slipped under my radar! Both showers were more then I could have imagined. It was easy to see that everyone put a lot of time and energy into making them very special. There were so many special little details that really made me and Brent feel special. We are so blessed and grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives that care so much and do such great things to show us how much they care! Again we would like to Thank everyone for the hard work and for attending our fabulous showers!! As soon as I get pictures from the showers I will post them :-)

1 comment:

  1. Brent & Tara,
    Oh, my goodness! Just got back from our vacation and realized your shower gift is still sitting in our dining room. I'm so sorry I didn't get it over to Kent & Judy's before we left. I guess now I'll bring it to the wedding! We're very excited to see you and share in your day. It sounds like your showers were wonderful! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Mary Bauer

    ReplyDelete