Friday, August 27, 2010

Wedding Shower Weekend

With only 29 short days before our wedding we are getting ready to celebrate with friends and family at our wedding showers this weekend. We are both very excited to see everyone! Yes Brent will be at both showers. Since this is "Our" wedding and he insists that we only use the term wedding party instead of bridal party when referring to the bridesmaids and groomsmen, I decided that if he wants it called a wedding shower instead of a bridal shower he should attend also :-) It is so hard to believe that four weeks from tomorrow we will Mr. & Mrs. Brent Schermerhorn! It still gives me butterflies thinking how lucky I am that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, I couldn't be happier :-) Also just a reminder RSVP's are due back by September 4th. Only a week left to get them in!!!

2 comments:

  1. The shower at your mom's was fabulous! Thank you for letting us be a part and have such a wonderful time! And your dresses are beautiful! We will all be there in spirit!! Love you bunches, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, my mom sure knows how to throw a party lol It was great that you and the family were able to make it. Brent and I really appreciate all of you making the long trip for us. Thank you! Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete